Wednesday, August 12, 2009

this is how much i needed to craft tonight





my makeshift ironing board since i was too lazy to haul up my big board from the basement, and i didn't have much ironing to do...


i have a friend staying in my craft room. well, not IN my craft room, but in the space that was our spare room, and will be my craft room, but it's connected to my craft room, and it means that i can't really craft in there while she's reading and getting ready for bed and stuff...so i took over the dining room table. mister man LOVES it when i do that, although i left it in pretty good shape mess-wise. PLUS, it means that i got all four of my rows for the olive-rose-esque quilt finished, and now i just have to figure out how on earth i'm going to square them up, because they REALLY need it. darn shifty vintage sheets! (that's my story and i'm sticking to it.)



diamond would LOVE it if my crafting would take place near her new couch all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment