Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OH.MAI.GOD.

I HAVE TO TYPE THIS ALL IN CAPS, I'M SO EXCITED. k, not really cuz i find it kind of obnoxious, but for serious, i'm that excited. I'M IN AN ONLINE QUILTING BEE!!!! the lovely sheridan has opened her sanity to a quilting bee, and since i've been stalking her for sometime, i was in on the ground floor. well, not really, but i was in under the wire, and now i'm in a quilting bee! my first quilting bee. i'm excited and scared at the same time. hi future bee peeps (maybe if you're checking me out), i promise to not screw your blocks up and send it out on time, i swear. i'm hoping that at least some people will want some cute kicky little moderny blocks, and then even if i'm not stellar, it will look like i made it like that. but also, i swear i can sew a straight line. i promise. for reals. now i've got to go and try to sleep because yesterday was hell without having slept for more than 3-4 hours.

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment