Sunday, November 15, 2009

the quilt, she is quilted. the binding is sewn on, and the night will be spent in pursuit of finishing hand stitching it down.

and, the socks march on. and i'm half done my mother-in-law's gift, and my mum's gift is done. still up, both sister-in-laws, both brother-in-laws, mister man, my brother, and crowns for two little nieces. but i think that it will come together quickly, so long as i keep my head down and keep going. and the next couple of weeks are going to provide a LOT of extra crafting time, which is quite exciting. :D

PLUS, for jacquie's joy in the new year challenge, the wedding quilt will make one finish, and i re-pieced the baby top with the leftover blocks from the wedding quilt, so that's almost ready to go, and next up there will be a border for the vintage sheet quilt, adn then i'll be ready to rent long-arm time and try my hand at that, which is pretty exciting.

finally, november is my month for bee addicted 3, and the girls are just making THE MOST AMAZING blocks. see here!

No comments:

Post a Comment