Monday, April 19, 2010

spring to finish...?

jacquie's hosting another "blank-to-finish", and i'm usually pretty enthusiastic. but i'm not today. i should be, but i'm sick, and i haven't been sewing much, and i'm behind in my bees, and yeah. i have one top that needs to be sandwiched and quilted, one wedding quilt that needs to be start-to-finished, a baby blanket ditto, and now two sets of quilting bee blocks from my lovely bee'ers that need to have something done with them. i'm not sure why i'm not just independently wealthy so that i can spend all day at my sewing machine, srsly.

plus, my little blog is terribly neglected.

1 comment:

  1. But it's lovely to see you again, anyway. Also, I am a bad bee-er, too. Your block and Tanya's have both been done since Easter weekend, and they're sitting in my sewing room waiting for me to pull my thumb out and send them off. So don't feel TOO bad, ok?

    ReplyDelete